Bring the magic of artificial intelligence to your content marketing
Revolutionize the entire content process step-by-step within 6 weeks with the digital AI Content Marketing Academy to achieve more with less time and resources.
Secure your competitive advantage and get started now!
Master the combination of man and machine - become unbeatable...
- Put aside the fear of artificial intelligence in marketing and understand AI as a productive addition
- Write prompts (commands) and briefings that work and deliver the best possible results
- Be able to use different AI software solutions
- systematically develop content with AI and already achieve usable results for your marketing
- save valuable time every day at your work and expand your own knowledge
Artificial intelligence reduces costs, creates speed and increases profitability
Content marketing teams that rely on artificial intelligence already have competitive advantages.
Implementation, profitability pressures, and a shortage of skilled workers, make the successful implementation of content marketing even more challenging.
Lack of time, low budgets for external resources, and a lack of creativity are resolved through the use of artificial intelligence.
How does your company solve the current marketing challenge?
- Solution of the resource problems and head free for the essentials
- create more quality contentat a lower cost per create
- Intelligent sparring partner for daily business in the entire content process
- Relief of the existing team in case of writing and creativity blockades
- Leverage your own time, increase productivity and leverage growth potentials
Vier intensive Module bringen Dich in die Umsetzung
Module 1 "Mindset": Strategic Basics & Background Knowledge
- The strategic basics you currently lack to become productive with AI
- Think quickly and effectively like an AI content marketer without wasting a lot of time on trial and error
- Avoid all stumbling blocks & thinking errors right from the start to get straight into practice
Module 2 "Practice": Application & AI practical examples
- Understand which content formats can be optimally developed with the help of AI.
- Understand the four essential steps (Briefing/Prompt, Iterations, Content Refinement, Scaling).
- fundamental knowledge for building an effective content AI process from strategy to analysis
Module 3 "Tools": Use of technologies & AI tools
- Work with various AI tools like colibri AI etc. and make your life as a content marketer easier
- Mastering the use of AI tools: Setting, using, formulating and providing information correctly
- Deliver 10x faster output with high quality: generate new ideas, planning, strategies, headlines, introductions, outlines, blog articles, social posts and more with AI.
Additional module "AI Law": Legal Fundamentals of AI
- Understand what legal ground rules and gray areas exist for the use of AI technologies.
- Use legal benchmarks as a quality feature and protection against legal violations
- expand your knowledge on AI-compliant data protection setups and on basic rules of copyright law in the context of AI use (lawyer Domink Schmidt, IT, data protection and copyright)
Marketeers who are already successfully using artificial intelligence according to our methodology
(Almost) every content challenge can be implemented more qualitatively and time-saving with AI with the right knowledge
Create facts and statistics about the content
Create summary of the content
FAQ / Questions based on the title
Create Meta Description for Content
Learn from experienced industry experts: Stefan von Gagern and contentbird
Through years of working with over 500 successful companies, we have developed a very practical content marketing methodology that we are now expanding to include artificial intelligence.
Stefan von Gagern will be your mentor. Benefit from his knowledge in digital marketing in live coaching, get industry trends and practical tips for applying artificial intelligence in content marketing.
About your AI ment orStefan von Gagern:
- tech journalist for over 20 years, creates digital content from LinkedIn post to blogs, mail campaigns, landing pages and whitepapers. He hosts his own podcast "Taking Care of Content"
- implemented content projects for well-known clients such as Adobe, PayPal, Sage, Amazon, OMR Reviews and Xing
- his focus is on the meaningful use of the potential of artificial intelligence in content marketing for goals such as personalization and efficiency
Who is the KI Content Marketing Academy suitable for?
Take advantage of the mega trend artificial intelligence and choose your appointment:
You have questions, we have the answers. Here you will find an excerpt of the most frequently asked questions about the Digital Content Marketing Academy.
I'm not producing content yet, does the Academy still make sense?
Absolutely, because content is the core of digital visibility. The use of artificial intelligence in content production is now making the creation of high-quality content easier and faster than ever before for many marketers.
I have not worked with AI (e.g. Chat GPT) before, is the Academy also for beginners?
Yes, we have been asked hundreds of times how AI can be used in content marketing. The Academy takes you through the basics and shows you step by step how it works in practice.
I'm already advanced and using AI tools in content creation - am I still taking something away?
Yes. Together with our expert speaker Stefan von Gagern, we have created a course that also provides advanced users with good impetus and useful tools.
How much time do I have to plan for the Academy?
Plan to spend at least 6 hours learning and 6 hours applying. So if you take just one or two full working days, you'll be taking a big step forward.
I am a manager and have a large team. Can we participate with more than one person?
We only have a limited number of places for each run of the Academy, so we check carefully whether participants are a good fit for us and will receive high added value. If this is the case, several people from one company can also participate.
Do you have more questions?
If there is still something unanswered for you, please feel free to contact us!